I was dancing to the tunes of my own created rhythm on seeing this. Yes it’s my first award and first is always special. Then be it any first. The name of the award itself gives you positive vibes. May be that’s why we got to think a lot while naming any damn thing. It creates its own magic, isn’t it?
Than a ton Padmasandhya. You really made my day by nominating me. I am sure you can understand how much it means.
The badge of honour has already been kept as the featured image.
Here are the Rules of the Award:
- Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you in the blog post and link back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger(s) asked you.
- Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award Logo in your post and/or on your blog.
Now for the interesting turn – My answers to Padmasandhya’s smartly asked questions!
- Do you have a favourite family memorabilia/heirloom? What is it?
We do not exactly have a thing as such. But at my place we have a habit of drinking Dudh-Chai (Milk-Tea). No, it does not mean mixing milk and tea together. It’s altogether a different recipe and trust me it tastes great. After all that’s what mocktails are meant for.
- If you could go back in your own timeline, what would the ‘present you’ tell the ‘2008 you?’
Really a lot. It could tell me, gal there is a lot for you to experience in your life ahead which you could not even imagine. And Life always have a sudden turn when you least expect it. So stop bothering and take a chill pill. Planning/ No planning all is the same.
- Which book character would you like to run away with?
I would die to run away with Edward. Such a loyal lover.
- Do you like your job? What’s your dream job?
Job for me doesn’t necessarily mean for what I am being paid for. Everything that I do since I wake up is my job and I love my Life.
- Which country would you like to travel to?
Its been always France.
- What do you look forward to when you wake up each day?
A new ray of hope.
- If you can meet The Creator, what would you tell him?
I would really want to know if Karma really exists.
- What was your favourite show as a kid? (Why did Cartoon Network have to change…)
It might sound weird but I never watched Cartoon Network and my favourite show was watching Genie on Sony Entertainment @ 18:30.
- What is the big announcement about your life that you’d like to give right now?
That people came to me and said that you changed the way we look at our life for good.
- Given a choice, which villain would you like to be?
I would want to be Ravana from Indian Epic – Ramayana.
- How was your day?
Talking to you was part of the day and it was great as we had similar thoughts on one thing ;).
Check out their works! They are all amazing and would brig to you different styles of writing.
And here’s what you must answer in your Acceptance Speech!
1. How and when did you realize that writing makes you happy?
2. Have you experienced any event that makes you believe in Karma?
3. Do you think life is pre-destined?
4. What makes you more happy – more number of followers for your blog page or reading a book?
5. 3 books you would suggest everyone to read.
6. 3 books you would not suggest anybody to read.
7. 1 thing that you would like to change in your Life and or may wish to have it in your Life.
8. Which story in a book you would want to be yours?
9. Which is your dream destination?
10. One such thing that you want to do in your Life.
11. What exactly is your purpose behind having your blog page?
I’m glad to have received my first ever nomination and thank you Padmasandhya and all my other readers.
Sayonara! See you next time wandering on my upcoming blogs!
You can follow my instagram page here